Monday, November 5, 2007

Welcome to Prime Snowrider Habitat!

Bill Jennings

Imagine the winter of your dreams. November powder days. Frequent dumps of high quality snow. Terrain equal to the best in the world in your backyard. Paradise, right? This fantasy plays out for real in Idaho: a snowrider’s paradise in the heart of the Northwest Rockies.

The statement above was chosen as the tagline for the Ski Idaho e-Newsletter because here at the Idaho Ski Areas Association, we can’t think of a better way to describe the winter abundance we’re blessed with. The Ski Idaho e-Newsletter is our invitation to you to get out there and make the most of it.


Somebody’s got to set a good example, and I’m so glad it’s me. As the Editor of Ski Idaho News, I’ll keep a line of communication constantly open with all 18 of Idaho’s ski areas. You can count on me to give you up to date information about what’s new, where the action is, where to score the best deals on lodging, and how to plan your winter adventure in Idaho.

I’ll personally check out as many hills as possible during the course of the season-- like the resorts we have featured in this issue. Sun Valley, the place where skiing began in America, has an experience that speaks for itself. Brundage is an Idaho gem you won’t want to miss. Pebble Creek is an undiscovered glory hole of awesome terrain and affordable prices.

Every mountain’s got a story, and I’m looking forward to finding some good ones.

I’ll see you on the slopes.

1 comment:

styrofoamtuna said...

Looks like it should be a great snow season for Idaho! I'll be touring all the Idaho areas myself - it should be fun to compare notes. See you on the slopes...